Tuesday 30 December 2008

Today I have been thinking about New Year's Resolutions

Being bored at work I began to think about New Year's Resolutions. It is that time of year after all and you can tell this by the number of ads for nicotine replacement products!
Now as you would expect from an moany old cow & full-time cynic like me, I don't go in for New Year's Resolutions. However, like many a pessimist, I am deep down a closet optimist. Despite myself I can't help but hope that next year will be better than this year.
And that makes me ask myself 'what can I do to improve my life?' Give up being a moany old cow, I hear you cry. Never! If there is one thing I will never give up it's moaning! Even though the one thing I would like to be more than anything is to be content. Sigh!

No comments: